the face

I found that picture on a photo site where people can just upload their images and have it evaluate it by others. The idea behind it is genius. I think all he did was using two different layers to create this effect ( he did change the background as well). I like the overlapping of facial parts with is knuckles, that really creates a surreal feeling. The contrast the background brings with a silver-like glow to it works very well with the black T-shirt.The only thing that bothers me are the lips. Due to the gap in between the hands, they make the lip seem a little deformed especially since the mouth's ends point downward, wheras in realty they'd be at least level or maybe even pointing slightly upwards. Having the lightest point of this picture behind his head really draws attention to the face since the contrast is big there with the black hair. I would love to do something like that one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment