Andy Goldsworthy




You recommended to check out Andy Goldsworthy's work! I have to admit, I LOVE it! Although I don't really seem similarities to mine, since he uses natural things and putting them in place to create an image, I usually just take the objects as they are and try to tell a story by the way I see them, without putting them into context. I just think if you can't make the picture look interesting by the way you see them, than either the object is not worth the picture or you are simply not a good photographer. Certainly, what Goldworthy does is art.I like the composition and the symmetry, resembling organic forms by taking other organic forms. I like his approach of creating a similar image with different objects, creating a different color set and feeling associated with that color. I particularly like the top picture as it is warm and the black hole looks like it will drag you down to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment