Blue












So here is my little blue line. As I said, I dig colors, and whenever I see something standing out I take a picture. I particularly like the bike picture due its perspective. The person in the picture is actually a friend of mine who I went on photo shootouts with in NY. The brush is also not so bad. I like the way the little holes show where there used to be bristles. In your comment you mentioned Andy Goldsworthy. I think the major difference is, that he arranges the things to his liking, whereas I take them as they are, trying to capture the major by letting the things be in its origianl positioning. I sometimes just wait for the right moment (when the wind is moving the objects like you saw with the N in the alphabet soup) before taking the picture. Oh, and these pics have been made with a Canon Eos 400D, however, the Alphabet soup pictures have mostly been made with a Canon 40D. The dandelion pics again with the amateur Canon Eos 400D. The pics of the littöe girls have been made with a Kodak Easyshare, that was before I dared to carry exoensive cameras to underdeveloped countries. Now I just don't care anymore and carry two cameras just in case they steel my good one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment